If you want to explore yoga on a deeper level without committing to a full teacher training program the Seeking Soul program is designed just for you!
The 50-hour Seeking Soul program includes Honest Soul Yoga’s Immersion into the Philosophy and Lifestyle of Yoga module and the Anatomy & Energetic Body module.
In these programs you will be introduced to yoga philosophy, human physiology, subtle body anatomy and so much more.
The benefits of completing the Seeking Soul program include:
- Refine your alignment for your unique body so you never have to wonder “am I doing this right?” in class again.
- Apply practical yoga tools and techniques to your daily schedule without having to put on your yoga pants and roll out your mat.
- Meet like-minded, life-long friends.
- Implement strategies for finding more calm in your busy life.
- Get acquainted with your body and how it moves so you can better understand your own potential pain patterns and prevent future injuries.
You’ll leave this program with a certificate of completion, a better understanding about why you practice yoga, and more confidence in yourself as you continue on your yoga journey.
Seeking Soul program cost is $765. The modules can be taken in any order within one year of your enrollment.
Everyone who completes Seeking Soul is eligible to continue to the Transformed Soul Teacher Training Program to receive a Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification.